It has been a while…here is a quick and tasty recipe for some Reese’s inspired peanut butter cups. I used crunchy peanut butter which adds a lovely crunch to these little cups. Eat them on their own or use them in other recipes, like peanut butter cupcakes.
200g dark chocolate
150g crunchy peanut butter
100g icing sugar
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Pour half the chocolate into 12 silicon cupcake cases, place on a tray and pop in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the peanut butter and sieved icing sugar in a bowl (you may need to adjust the amount of icing sugar slightly to form a smooth thick consistency).
- Remove the cases from the fridge and spread over the peanut butter equally into the cases. Top with the remaining melted chocolate and crush some sea salt on top.
- Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Pop out of the cases and enjoy 🙂
- Keep refrigerated. Eat by themselves or with ice cream or use them in peanut butter cupcake recipes!