Welcome back everyone!
Here is a very quick and easy recipe for chewy flapjacks drizzled with milk and white chocolate.
200g soft brown sugar
2tbsp golden syrup
350g rolled oats
100g milk chocolate (I used galaxy)
100g white chocolate (I used milkybar)
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 2/150°C. Grease and line a 22cm square tin with grease-proof paper.
2. Place the butter, sugar and syrup in a medium saucepan and heat gently . Stir occasionally until completely melted. Take off the heat.
3. Measure the oats into a large mixing bowl, pour into the butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into prepared tin and flattened with the back of a spoon. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes or until turning golden on the edges.
5. Leave to cool in the tin on a wire rack.
6. Melt the milk and white chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave and the drizzle over the flapjack creating a pattern on the top.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy 🙂